Relics, Wrecks, & Ruins
A Collection of Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Horror Short Stories
Futures and pasts, Fearless and Frightening.
Relics, Wrecks, and Ruins is a must-read collection for all fans of sci-fi, fantasy, and horror. A celebration of legacy.
- * Bizarre remains of a lost civilisation emerge from the ice.
- * The ghosts of a drowned town wait to be awakened.
- * A witch with a dragon problem.
- * What Elvis will do to protect his fellow artists from annihilation.
- * An ancient spaceship carries the last, fragmented memories of Earth.
- * Broken souls of the dead are passed on to the new-born.
- …These and many more tales showcase the hopes, remnants, and fears of humanity.
Having been diagnosed with terminal cancer, Aiki Flinthart reached out for stories from as many of her favourite authors as would answer the call. And many did.
Between these pages you’ll find 24 works by some of the world’s best science fiction, fantasy, and horror writers. Find new favourite authors and re-join old friends.
Their fabulous stories are threads woven with a sure hand into a tapestry of the weird, the worrying, and the wonderful that make up mankind.
Grab a copy of Relics, Wrecks, and Ruins. You’ll also help fund a mentorship for emerging authors.
Full Author list: Neil Gaiman, Ken Liu, Juliet Marillier, Angela Slatter, Jan-Andrew (JA) Henderson, Garth Nix, Pamela Jeffs, Marianne de Pierres, Jasper Fforde, Mary Robinette Kowal, James (SA) Corey, Lee Murray, Sebastien de Castell, Ian Irvine, Robert Silverberg, Mark Lawrence, Kate Forsyth, Kylie Chan, Cat Sparks, David Farland, Jack Dann, Dirk Flinthart, Alison Goodman, Aiki Flinthart
**NOTE: if you would prefer a paperback copy, please contact the editor directly on email@example.com, or order through your local bookstore or online book retailer.